Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Directory Generator by Armand Morin

Directory Generator is a software product that can generate hundreds of
keyword-targeted web pages. The purpose is to help you get targeted traffic
to your website so you can make more sales or earn commissions
.

I was one of the earliest users of Directory Generator before it launched
publicly August 26, 2004, so I've had a little head start in testing it.

Let me give you a little background info first: In late 2003, new traffic
generating software appeared called Traffic Equalizer. I have to admit I knew
nothing about it until recently. My guess as to why is that it is talked about
mostly among big marketers, and probably mostly at seminars.

It's just like Armand Morin to ride the traffic software wave and even try to
make a better surfboard. And that's what Directory Generator is.

It is supposed to be equivalent to software such as Ranking Power, Traffic
Equalizer, and Traffic Hurricane
, which allows you to get targeted traffic by
generating pages that get high search engine rankings. The difference is, like
most of what Armand does, the results are classier and more professional
looking.

Of the previously mentioned programs, Traffic Hurricane is the only one that
is free.
Why pay for this other software if you can get it free? Because
your Traffic Hurricane pages will have
someone else's Google AdSense ads on your pages, earning them money off your
traffic. Now that I have Directory Generator, I don't
need someone else earning money from my traffic unless they're going to pay me
part of it. Selfish, aren't I? ;) One other thing: I'm surprised no one noticed
this but Google doesn't allow Adsense code to be placed on pages not owned by
you, so the way this is set up might get someone into trouble.

I know what you're thinking...Yeah, that's nice but can Directory Generator
really generate targeted traffic? Absolutely!
The first website I created with
Directory Generator is steadily earning Google AdWords income every single day without
me doing a thing. It took 30 days for traffic and commissions to really start
kicking in. I don't want this to sound like hype but this is the easiest money
I've made so far. Nevertheless the second website I made isn't getting an doing squat. But
that just tells me: There's no such thing as a sure thing. The domain name you
choose and/or what keywords you target can make a difference. But the second
website also hasn't been up as long, so we'll see what happens...

Am I going to get rich off the money it's generating? No, nor could someone quit
their job with it, but at the rate it's
working I would earn the $250 price back fairly quickly. My goal was to first
earn the domain fee back and I did. The site is listed in Google, but gets no
traffic from there. Most of the traffic comes from other search engines. If it
had multiple pages spidered by Google, lookout!

I've heard through the grapevine of multiple people earning 4-figure monthly
incomes
from sites created with traffic-generating software. And I've heard of one person earning a six-figure income. For now, this test tells me that this software really does
work.

Here's a little secret: No one who uses traffic generating software will
tell you their website URL. That's because they don't want people ripping off their
profitable website. So you have to buy the software to see the sites it
produces. At $250 a pop, that's an expensive trial.

What do you do with the traffic it generates?

1. You earn Google Adsense commissions (this feature is built into the software).
2. You can add SearchFeed (you can't add both. Google doesn't allow it).
3. You can add a Linkshare ad to earn additional commissions.
4. The newest version lets you earn Amazon commissions.

Benefits: Easily generate 100s of keyword targeted pages for a niche
directory.

Disadvantage: You still have to choose your keywords which will be your
site theme. You have to know how to FTP the pages to your web host. Unlike
Traffic Equalizer, the program won't do it for you.

Conclusion: Highly recommended. Thank goodness Armand didn't price this
software too cheaply. If you only try one traffic-generating software program, I
recommend Directory Generator.

Rank: 5/5

For more information, visit

http://www.directorygenerator.com
.